The Parklet Series is a fun way to reimagine Pine Street consisting of various events, attractions, and scheduled programming. The Parklet Series will run along Pine Street from Florista Street south toward the center of Pine Street. Traffic will be impacted along this route on the dates listed. Everyone attending Thursday and Friday is encouraged to bring their own chairs and blankets! We hope to see you all at the Parklet this week!
Thursday Party on Pine (May 12, 2022): *Festival Seating – Bring your own chairs or blankets*
- Live Concert by The Smokin’ Cobras. The Ultimate Big Time Party Band who plays Hits from the 50s to the 80s!
- Food for sale from Angelina’s Famous Pizza, food trucks, and food from local restaurants
Friday Night Flicks (May 13, 2022): *Festival Seating – Bring your own chairs or blankets*
- Jurassic Park Show and face painting by Taylor Entertainment, Inc. taking place at 7:00 p.m. Movie night, featuring Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon, starting at 7:45 p.m.
- Food for sale from Angelina’s Famous Pizza and food from local restaurants.
Sidewalk Saturday (May 14, 2022):
- Farmer’s Market and Kids Korner
Please take a moment to participate in our Event Feedback Survey: Parklet Series Survey
For questions, please contact the Development Services Department at (562) 431-3538 or visit the city website at www.cityoflosalamitos.org.